- Are you successful in your career but feel that it's time for a change of direction?
- Do you have a nagging feeling that the right career for you is out there but you don’t know how to get it?
- Would you like to change careers but don’t know what you’d like to do or maybe you know what you’d like to do but don’t know how to make it happen?
- Would you like to start your own business but not sure where to start?
- Maybe you have taken a few years off to bring up your family and have now decided you would like to return to work
It can be very easy to put off making decisions about your career direction. It can be a difficult conversation to pursue with friends or loved ones, particularly if you have a nagging desire that you’d like to change direction, but you are not sure what that looks like, and you potentially still have to juggle financial and family considerations. That’s where career coaching comes in.
Career coaching can be extremely useful in helping you to work through what a change in direction could look like by:
- Identifying your key values, strengths and motivators through a series of exercises
- Being clear about what you need from your career from a personal, family and financial perspective
- Acknowledging and tackling limiting beliefs that may be preventing you from taking the next steps
- Practical help with your CV and suggestions for job searching
- Creation of a realistic plan to make your ambitions a reality
Whatever your career goals, I have personally been through a career change and I can work with you to identify the coaching support that suits your needs, be that a programme of a number of sessions, or a one-off one-to-one working session to get you started.